Wednesday, October 15, 2008

2 Be a Man 'bout It!



There are so many hit and runs. Guys hit, and once they see they've done damage, they run. And I am not talking about car accidents. 
I'm talking about women who have to work their ass off by themselves to support the kids it took two people to make. I know this lady who took care of 4 girls by herself. Yeah it may sound like a little, but for a immigrant with no kind of work experience starting from scratch, you try it. It was a never ending obstacle in life. No time to rest at all. Before the sun came up, she would be out to work already. Raised the two eldest girls to take care of the two youngest while she was at work. And was barely at home with them because she was trying to keep that roof over their heads, food on that table, and clothes to keep them warm. While he was sweatin' blood, the ex-husband was getting drunk somewhere having a great time with his good for nothing brothers. It must run in their family or something. Almost 30 years now and less than $100 of support came from that bastard...or are my sisters and I the bastards?

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Hey, I can't say I understand how you feel, but I agree with what you're trying to say. Even though I'm a guy, I know better than to run away from a girl after doing something like that. I know some guys (not my friends) who done that and I just want to go up to them and say "grow some balls!" Because the guys are at fault as well and shouldn't run from these situations.

emely said...

hecks yeah..dayum dose nigguhs...be a grown mayun bout it..shyt wana hit & quit & act like dey neva hitted...okay you got a great topic booch! h8 yah! jk slut!lol but yess eventho im SINGLE..lol its exactly why i still am..cuss its hard 2 find a true mayun dese days dat aynt after your virginty!hahah
love yah blog gurl o' so muchos!